Saturday, November 15, 2008

come on!!

i just want: school work to end, travel a lot!, skate, learn how to play jazz, skate, surf again(hahaha yea dude!),mate, have a joystick in my hand and be able to do fireball motions every try, get paid to pile, make sick pots, sushi, show no mercy to my friends on video games, skate my curve, lost to start, bonus of $2400, $180 every two weeks, my old ipod,barcy, homebase, saugy, dance party, zzzzzzzz, mall, thrift stores, rare food, rare candy, rare fast food, rare fruits, #1,#6,no cold or snow, get good grades, be on a train, have a 3rdworld motorcycle, american flag, play footbal( not american football jocks),arcades, the girl in my math class nit to ever talk again, play tennis, ride bikes, patinar hard!, make a punk song, make T films, blazers, half cabs, sega, nintendo, nina to get better from her allergies, not work night shift, live in barcelona, be sitting on the line 1 to go to fondo etc......

No comments: